New Zealand Association of Gerontology Conference 2018 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for 2018 New Zealand Association of Gerontology Conference (NZAG2018).
The NZAG2018 conference theme is The Mosaic of Ageing focussing on the global and diverse issues on ageing relevant to New Zealanders.
When submitting your abstract you will be asked to indicate which of the conference streams your abstract or poster presentation is relevant to.
The conference streams are:
- Inclusive and Aged-friendly Communities
- Nutrition and Ageing
- Assistive Technology
- Cognition and Psychological Well-being
- Loneliness and Isolation
- Physical Activity and Well-being
Submission Deadline March 31, 2018
You can also help by
- Spreading the word about what we do / share this newsletter
- Donating your time to the Friends Supporters to help with fundraising and committee work
- Encouraging your children and grandchildren to invest in their futures by donating time and money (a baby girl born today has a 1 in 3 chance of living to 100 , a boy 1 in 4 and is likely to be fitter and healthier–think about the implications of that)
- Consider a bequest