Perimenopausal Group Research Project
ARE YOU OR IS ANYONE YOU KNOW GOING THROUGH "THE CHANGE OF LIFE"? OR PERIMENOPAUSAL?
DO YOU USE OR WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN USING MENSTRUATION TRACKING APPS?
What is the study?
The study aims to have a group of perimenopausal menstruators get together and
Who can take part?
- Participants of all cultural and ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to take part.
- Identify as being perimenopausal - have had a period in the last 12 months; or
feel you suffer perimenopausal symptoms (e.g. hot flashes, weight gain, irregular
bleeding, dry or less elastic skin, low moods/mood swings, low libido etc).
- Happy to attend online Zoom meetings; or
- Happy to travel to Pukekohe 4 times over 12 weeks.
- Use or are interested in using a menstruation tracking app.
If you are interested to know more, scan the QR code or contact Diane for a project information sheet Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or text: 0225985450
You can also help by
- Spreading the word about what we do / share this newsletter
- Donating your time to the Friends Supporters to help with fundraising and committee work
- Encouraging your children and grandchildren to invest in their futures by donating time and money (a baby girl born today has a 1 in 3 chance of living to 100 , a boy 1 in 4 and is likely to be fitter and healthier–think about the implications of that)
- Consider a bequest