Your privacy is important to us.
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the information we hold.
Any information which we may collect about you will not be disclosed to any other person in a form that will identify you except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to such disclosure or
- Where such disclosure is required or permitted by the Privacy Act 1993 or otherwise required or permitted.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information
- Computer or network
- Relevant interactions with us
We collect your personal information so we can correspond to you about:
- Events, fundraisers, or activities you may wish to be involved with
- Inform you about age related research or news
- Engage with you about the impact of your support and donation
- Scholar support and promotion purposes
Your data is not sold, rented, or swapped with any other organization.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you.